Table of Contents
"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
"I don't much care where –"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go."
Read by Guy Swann.
- Table of Contents
- Chapter I : Philosophy
- Lesson 1 : Immutability and change
- Lesson 2 : The scarcity of scarcity
- Lesson 3 : Replication and locality
- Lesson 4 : The problem of identity
- Lesson 5 : An immaculate conception
- Lesson 6 : The power of free speech
- Lesson 7 : The limits of knowledge
- Chapter II : Economics
- Lesson 8 : Financial ignorance
- Lesson 9 : Inflation
- Lesson 10 : Value
- Lesson 11 : Money
- Lesson 12 : The history and downfall of money
- Lesson 13 : Fractional Reserve Insanity
- Lesson 14 : Sound money
- Chapter III : Technology
- Lesson 15 : Strength in numbers
- Lesson 16 : Reflections on "Don't Trust, Verify"
- Lesson 17 : Telling time takes work
- Lesson 18 : Move slowly and don't break things
- Lesson 19 : Privacy is not dead
- Lesson 20 : Cypherpunks write code
- Lesson 21 : Metaphors for Bitcoin's future
- Readings and Commentary