"Thank you," said Alice
Thanks to the countless authors and content producers who influenced my thinking on Bitcoin and the topics it touches. There are too many to list them all, but I’ll do my best to name a few.
- Thanks to Arjun Balaji for the tweet which motivated me to write this.
- Thanks to Marty Bent for providing endless food for thought and entertainment. If you are not subscribed to Marty’s Ƀent and Tales From The Crypt, you are missing out. Cheers Matt and Marty for guiding us through the rabbit hole.
- Thanks to Michael Goldstein and Pierre Rochard for curating and providing the greatest Bitcoin literature via the Nakamoto Institute. And thank you for creating the Noded Podcast which influenced my philosophical views on Bitcoin substantially.
- Thanks to Peter McCormack for his honest tweets and the What Bitcoin Did podcast, which keeps providing great insights from many areas of the space.
- Thanks to Andreas M. Antonopoulos for all the educational material he has put out over the years.
- Thanks to Saifedean Ammous for his convictions, savage tweets, and writing The Bitcoin Standard
- Thanks to Francis Pouliot for sharing his excitement about finding out about the timechain.
- Thanks to Jannik, Brandon, Matt, Camilo, Daniel, Michael, and Raphael for providing feedback to early drafts of some lessons. Special thanks to Jannik who proofread multiple drafts multiple times.
- Thanks to Dhruv Bansal and Matt Odell for taking the time to discuss some of these ideas with me.
- Thanks to Guy Swann for producing an audio version of 21lessons.com.
- Last but not least, thanks to all the bitcoin maximalists, shitcoin minimalists, shills, bots, and shitposters which reside in the beautiful garden that is Bitcoin twitter. And finally, thank you for reading this. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did enjoy writing it. Feel free to reach out to me on twitter. My DMs are open.