"Oh, you foolish Alice!" she said again, "how can you learn lessons in here? Why, there's hardly room for you, and no room at all for any lesson-books!"
Read by Guy Swann.
The White Rabbit put on his spectacles. ‘Where shall I begin, please your Majesty?’ he asked. ‘Begin at the beginning,’ the King said gravely, ‘and go on till you come to the end: then stop.’
Thanks to the awesome members of the Bitcoin community, 21 Lessons is available in several languages and as an audio version. There are also audio recordings of thoughts and discussions related to these lessons available.
- Table of Contents
- Chapter I : Philosophy
- Lesson 1 : Immutability and change
- Lesson 2 : The scarcity of scarcity
- Lesson 3 : Replication and locality
- Lesson 4 : The problem of identity
- Lesson 5 : An immaculate conception
- Lesson 6 : The power of free speech
- Lesson 7 : The limits of knowledge
- Chapter II : Economics
- Lesson 8 : Financial ignorance
- Lesson 9 : Inflation
- Lesson 10 : Value
- Lesson 11 : Money
- Lesson 12 : The history and downfall of money
- Lesson 13 : Fractional Reserve Insanity
- Lesson 14 : Sound money
- Chapter III : Technology
- Lesson 15 : Strength in numbers
- Lesson 16 : Reflections on "Don't Trust, Verify"
- Lesson 17 : Telling time takes work
- Lesson 18 : Move slowly and don't break things
- Lesson 19 : Privacy is not dead
- Lesson 20 : Cypherpunks write code
- Lesson 21 : Metaphors for Bitcoin's future
- Readings and Commentary
- Down the Rabbit Hole
Ready to enter Wonderland?
Follow the white rabbit →